Full size image
AEG HG956440SM stainless steel 6 burner gas hob
AEG 6 Burner Gas Hob - Stainless Steel
Here we have the AEG HG956440SM stainless steel 6 burner gas hob with cast iron pan supports. The overall width of this hob is 894mm and the worktop cut out size is 830mm wide x 480mm deep. This item carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - 5 to 7 working days
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more AEG items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £389
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £387
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £385
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £381
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - AEG Product Features
How to install your Gas Hob
Taking Taste Further Manifesto
AEG product summary
AEG key features
- Here we have the AEG HG956440SM stainless steel 6 burner gas hob with cast iron pan supports. The overall width of this hob is 894mm and the worktop cut out size is 830mm wide x 480mm deep. This item carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
AEG Product Features
- Number of cooking zones; 6
- Overall width; 894mm
- Cutout width; 830mm
- Cutout depth; 480mm
- Pan support type; cast iron
- Trim Colour; none
- 6 zone gas hob
- Front controls
- Steel capped rotary controls
- Integral ignition
- LED display
- Wok support
- Cast iron pan support
- Safety thermocouples
- Front left zone type: Rapid
- Front left zone rating: 3 kW
- Front left zone diameter: 100mm
- Rear left zone type: Simmer
- Rear left zone rating: 1 kW
- Rear left zone diameter: 54mm
- Front middle zone type: Semi-rapid
- Front middle zone rating: 2 kW
- Front middle zone diameter: 70mm
- Rear middle zone type: Semi-rapid
- Rear middle zone rating: 2 kW
- Rear middle zone diameter: 70mm
- Front right zone type: Wok triple crown
- Front right zone rating: 4 kW
- Front right zone diameter: 122mm
- Rear right zone type: Simmer
- Rear right zone rating: 1 kW
- Rear right zone diameter: 54mm
- Max gas power: 13 kW
Worktop cut out dimensions
- Height: 30mm
- Width: 894mm
- Depth: 510mm
|Product sub section:
||Gas 6 burner
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):