Full size image
AEG HK854080FB black glass Radiant 4 zone ceramic hob
AEG 80cm Wide 4 Zone Ceramic Hob - Black Glass
This model is the AEG HK854080FB Radiant black glass 4 zone ceramic hob. The overall width of this hob is 780mm and the worktop cut out size is 750mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 7.8kw with a 33.9amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - 5 to 7 working days
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more AEG items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £482
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £480
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £477
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £472
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - AEG Product Features
How to install your Hob
Taking Taste Further Manifesto
AEG product summary
AEG key features
- This model is the AEG HK854080FB Radiant black glass 4 zone ceramic hob. The overall width of this hob is 780mm and the worktop cut out size is 750mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 7.8kw with a 33.9amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
AEG Product Features
- Type; Ceramic
- Fitting; inset
- Number of cooking zones; 4
- Overall width; 780mm
- Cutout width; 750mm
- Cutout depth; 490mm
- Trim colour; none
- Total connected load; 7.8kw
- Fuse rating; 33.9amp
- Accoustic Timer Signal;
- Automax Function;
- Front Left Zone: Dual Hilight Zone;
- Rear Left Zone: Single Hilight Zone;
- New Direktouch Controls - ;
- Easy To Reach Front Controls - ;
- Auto Safety Switch Off;
- Child Safety Control Lock;
- Middle Zone: 1 Central Triple Hilight Zone;
- 99 Minute Timer With Accoustic Signal;
- Simple Touch Sensor Controls - ;
- Right Front Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Touch Controls - ;
- Control Lock;
- Stop and Go With Keep Warm Setting;
- Middle Rear Zone: Hilight, Paella, Triple Circuit Round - 105019502700w145210270mm;
- Ceramic Hob;
- Left Front Zone: Dual Circuit Round, Hilight - 7001700w120180mm;
- Middle Front Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Right Rear Zone: Hilight, Dual Circuit Oval - 14002200w170x265mm;
- Front Controls - ;
- Wipe Clean Ceramic Hob Surface;
|Product sub section:
||Ceramic 4 zone
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):