Full size image
AEG HK624010FB black glass Radiant 4 zone ceramic hob
AEG 60cm Wide 4 Zone Ceramic Hob - Black Glass
This model is the AEG HK624010FB Radiant black glass 4 zone ceramic hob. The overall width of this hob is 590mm and the worktop cut out size is 560mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 6.4kw with a 27.8amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - 5 to 7 working days
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more AEG items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £319
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £318
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £316
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £313
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - AEG Product Features
How to install your Hob
Taking Taste Further Manifesto
AEG product summary
AEG key features
- This model is the AEG HK624010FB Radiant black glass 4 zone ceramic hob. The overall width of this hob is 590mm and the worktop cut out size is 560mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 6.4kw with a 27.8amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
AEG Product Features
- Type; Ceramic
- Fitting; inset
- Number of cooking zones; 4
- Overall width; 590mm
- Cutout width; 560mm
- Cutout depth; 490mm
- Trim colour; none
- Total connected load; 6.4kw
- Fuse rating; 27.8amp
- Front Left Zone: Dual Hilight Zone;
- Rear Left Zone: Single Hilight Zone;
- Easy To Reach Front Controls - ;
- Auto Safety Switch Off;
- Child Safety Control Lock;
- Rear Right Zone: Single Hilight Zone;
- Simple Touch Sensor Controls - ;
- Right Front Zone: Hilight - 1200w145mm;
- Touch Controls - ;
- Middle Rear Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Ceramic Hob;
- Left Front Zone: Dual Circuit Round, Hilight - 7502200w120210mm;
- Middle Front Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Right Rear Zone: Hilight - 1800w180mm;
- Residual Heat Indicators;
- Front Right Zone: Single Hilight Zone ;
- 9 Stage Digital Power Level Displays;
- Front Controls - ;
- 15 Power Level Digital Display;
- Wipe Clean Ceramic Hob Surface;
|Product sub section:
||Ceramic 4 zone
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):