Full size image
Britannia RC-9TI-DE-RED red Delphi 900mm induction range cooker
Britannia Delphi 900mm Twin Range Cooker With Induction Hob - Gloss Red
This is the Britannia RC-9TI-DE-RED Delphi red 900mm induction range cooker. This item carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - 5 to 7 working days
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more Britannia items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £3805
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £3786
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £3767
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £3728
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - Britannia Product Features
Britannia product summary
Britannia key features
- This is the Britannia RC-9TI-DE-RED Delphi red 900mm induction range cooker. This item carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
Britannia Product FeaturesCooking Features
- Number of cooking zones;
- Overall width; 895mm
- Cutout width;
- Cutout depth;
- Trim colour;
- Total connected load;
- Fuse rating; 0amp
Energy RatingSafety Features
- Quickstart Fast Pre-Heat System (Left Oven)
- Meat Probe (Left Oven)
- 9 Function (Left) Electric Oven
- 4 Function (Right) Electric Oven
- Rotisserie For Spit-Roasting (Right Oven)
- Grill Elements In Both Ovens
- Fully Automatic Programmer And Minute Minder (Left Oven)
- 5kw Dual Wok Burner (Gas Hob Only)
- Thermostatically Controlled Fan To Prevent Fascia From Overheating
- Oven Lights For Good Visibility
- Triple-Glazed To Prevent Doors From Overheating
- Flame Failure Devices To Shut Off Gas Supply (Gas Hob Only)
- Removable Oven Door And Inner Glass Panel
- Stay-Clean Liners For Oven Sides And Back (Left Oven)
- Stay-Clean Liners For Oven Sides (Right Oven)
- Removable Enamelled Roof Trays
- Single Piece Pressed Hob
- Heavy Duty Oven Shelves
- Wok Support (With Gas Hob)
- Soft Close Storage Drawer
- Height Adjustable Legs
- One Hand Ignition
- Telescopic Sliding Runners (Left Oven)
- Left Oven -Two Wire Shelves, One Grill Pan With Trivet and Handle
- Right Oven - One Wire Shelf, One Grill Pan With Trivet, Rotisserie
- Cooker - (W) 895mm X (H) 870 - 910mm X (D) 600mm
- Left Oven Internal - (W) 454 Mm X (H) 354 Mm X (D) 428 Mm (Gross: 69 Litres, Usable: 52 Litres)
- Right Oven Internal - (W) 254 Mm X (H) 354 Mm X (D) 428 Mm (Gross: 38 Litres, Usable: 28 Litres)
Fitting width is the overall width of the space required to allow the installation of this
product. Please note that many products with side hinged doors need to open more than 90 degrees to get full access to
the interior features.
|Product sub section:
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):
|Fitting width (mm):