Full size image
AEG HK764403XB black glass and steel MaxiSense 4 zone induction hob
AEG Maxisense 4 Zone Induction Hob - Black Glass And Steel
This model is the AEG HK764403XB MaxiSense black glass and steel 4 zone induction hob with a stainless steel trim. The overall width of this hob is 696mm and the worktop cut out size is 680mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 7.4kw with a 32.2amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - 5 to 7 working days
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more AEG items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £600
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £597
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £594
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £588
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - AEG Product Features
How to install your Domino Gas and Induction Hob
How to install your Induction Hob
MaxiSense Hob Bridge Function
MaxiSense Hob ProFry Sensor
OptiFix Hob Installation
Steam and induction cooking
Taking Taste Further Manifesto
The Benefits of Induction Cooking
AEG product summary
AEG key features
- This model is the AEG HK764403XB MaxiSense black glass and steel 4 zone induction hob with a stainless steel trim. The overall width of this hob is 696mm and the worktop cut out size is 680mm wide x 490mm deep. The total connected load is 7.4kw with a 32.2amp fuse rating. This hob carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
AEG Product Features
- Type; Induction
- Fitting; inset
- Number of cooking zones; 4
- Overall width; 696mm
- Cutout width; 680mm
- Cutout depth; 490mm
- Trim colour; stainless steel
- Total connected load; 7.4kw
- Fuse rating; 32.2amp
- Accoustic Timer Signal;
- Automax Function;
- Auto Safety Switch Off;
- Child Safety Control Lock;
- 99 Minute Timer With Accoustic Signal;
- Full Induction Hob;
- Right Front Zone: Induction - 23003200w210mm;
- Touch Controls - ;
- Control Lock;
- Stop and Go With Keep Warm Setting;
- Middle Rear Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Left Front Zone: Induction - 23003200w210mm;
- Middle Front Zone: No - 0w0mm;
- Right Rear Zone: Induction - 23003200w210mm;
- Powerful Booster;
- Front Left: 1 Large Induction Zone With Booster;
- Wipe Clean Ceramic Hob Surface;
|Product sub section:
||Induction 4 zone
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):