Full size image
AEG L61470WDBI fully integrated washer dryer
AEG Fully Integrated Washer Dryer With 1400rpm Max Spin Speed, 7kg Max Wash Load Capacity And 4kg Max Drying Load Capacity
Featured here is the AEG L61470WDBI fully integrated washer dryer. This model has 24+ programmes, a 7Kg washing capacity, a 4Kg drying capacity and a 1400rpm spin speed. The energy rating is A and the machine carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
Availability - Please call
2 year warranty on parts
2 year warranty on labour
|Including VAT and free delivery
* Buy 2 or more AEG items for extra discounts.
* Call us for an amazing mixed brand deal.
Buy any 2 items - this price drops to £645
Buy any 3 items - this price drops to £642
Buy any 4 items - this price drops to £638
Buy any 5 items - this price drops to £632
* Expert help and advice * Free delivery over £300 * Price match promise
* First class service - take a look at our impartial Reevoo customer reviews
The TKAS Video Player - AEG Product Features
Taking Taste Further Manifesto
AEG product summary
AEG key features
- Featured here is the AEG L61470WDBI fully integrated washer dryer. This model has 24+ programmes, a 7Kg washing capacity, a 4Kg drying capacity and a 1400rpm spin speed. The energy rating is A and the machine carries a 2 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
||EU energy ratings are a legal requirement for many home appliances
and are designed to help customers see how energy efficient a model is before they buy.
We provide energy ratings for;
Electric ovens, washing machines, washer-dryers, tumble dryers,
fridges, freezers, fridge freezers and dishwashers.
Energy ratings are not comparable across different products, because each is calculated
using a specific test defined by the EU however they are designed to help you make an
informed choice when selecting products for your home.
|Recent changes have seen the introduction of some new energy labels and ratings.
The changes include:
New A+, A++ and A+++ energy ratings for fridges, washing machines, dishwashers
and tumble dryers. Re-calibrated refrigeration energy ratings to make it more difficult
for models to score an A+ rating from July 2014.
A+++ is the most efficient and D is the least efficient.
This is based upon the products energy consumption.
Some products will show variations such as A-20.
This means that the product is 20% more efficient than an A rated machine.
AEG Product Features
- Energy rating; A
- Washing capacity; 7Kg
- Drying capacity; 4Kg
- Spin speed; 1400rpm
- Number of programmes; 24+
- 3-Compartment Detergent Dispenser;
- 3 Digit LCD Display;
- Aqua Control And Alarm;
- Built-In Washer Dryer;
- Automatic Child Safety;
- Drying Time Option;
- Dailysuper Quick Option;
- Delay Start Option;
- Very Low Water And Electricity Consumption: 99 Litreswash,5.67 Kwhwash.;
- B Class Energy Efficiency;
- Advanced Fuzzy Logic;
- LCD Display;
- Options Include;
- 2 Pre-Set Drying Programmes;
- Pre-Wash Option;
- 1400 Rpm Spin Speed;
- Height Adjustable Feet - Compensating For Uneven Floor Conditions;
- Stain Action Option;
- Sensor Drying;
- Sensitive Option;
- A Class Wash Performance;
- Wool Plus Programme;
- Programmes Include;
- Quick Wash;
- B Class Spin Efficiency;
- Option To Tailor Programmes;
Fitting width is the overall width of the space required to allow the installation of this
product. Please note that many products with side hinged doors need to open more than 90 degrees to get full access to
the interior features.
|Product sub section:
|Warranty on parts (In years):
|Warranty on labour (In years):
|Fitting width (mm):