1. Checking your order.
Before placing your order it is a good idea to read our online guides to make sure your order is correct.
- Our Buying Guide helps to make sure your order progresses smoothly.
- Our Product Advice helps make sure you get what you really want and helps to avoid the more common ordering errors.
How can these guides help? Here are some examples:
2. Placing your order
You can place your order online or by calling us. Before doing so please consider the following;
3. Arranging and receiving a delivery
- Have you got more than one contact number? Please give us as much contact information as you can.
- Take care when you give us your email address as we need to send you an order confirmation. Some ISPs (Internet Service Providers) may "junk" our confirmation as they are set to filter out what they believe to be "spam". Have a look in your junk mail before calling us.
- Double check every detail of your order and consult with our Product Buying Guide. Call our helpline if you need advice.
- If your card payment fails to go through please call us and we will process it manually.
When considering delivery, please bear in mind the following;
- Avoid complications - read our Delivery Policy.
- Do you want delivery to a different address?
- We deliver to the ground floor with unrestricted access of UK Mainland addresses. Some remote areas may be subject to a delivery surcharge or if access to your property is restricted or is not ground floor.
- Once your order is complete you will be contacted prior to delivery to confirm a delivery date.
- Should the goods that you order be out of stock you will be advised of the delay.
- All goods should be inspected on delivery. If this is not possible they MUST be inspected within 48 hours of delivery.
- You should never order appliances and then put them straight into storage! They must be inspected within 48 hours of delivery.
- To avoid failed delivery charges please let us know if there are any delivery restrictions such as;
4. Customer Care
- Yellow lines
- Parking permits
- Bus routes
- Narrow lanes
- Low bridges
- Width restricted roads
- Upper floor with no lift
At The Kitchen Appliance Store we are proud of the service we give our customers and our customer care team is happy to help in any way we can.
- We aim to keep our customers satisfied.
- We do not hide behind small print. Read our Terms and Conditions.
- We keep you fully informed from start to finish.
- We have high standards and many years experience
In order to provide all the information you need here is a full list of our online guides;
To contact us;
Call us or click here to email us
Write to us at:
The Kitchen Appliance Store
Still not sure? Need more information? Read our frequently asked questions call us, or click here to email us
Units 5, 6 & 7,
Hillgrove Business Park,